If you are at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend 3-5th July don’t miss Ferrari’s gorgeous Scuderia Spider 16M scuttling up the hill (hopefully at speed!) during the Sunday Times Supercar Run.
Here’s Ferrari’s reason for building the 16M:
“The Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M is a very special high-performance model launched to commemorate Ferrari’s 16th F1 Constructors’ Title in 2008. Limited to an exclusive 499 examples worldwide, the Scuderia Spider 16M features the same honed-to-perfection handling of the 430 Scuderia, but with some additional livery options, interior detailing and, of course, the extreme thrills that come with open-top motoring in Ferrari’s fastest convertible car around the company’s Fiorano test track in Maranello”.
Yellowwheels will be there to capture the magic, some yellow cars, bikes, racing cars, rally cars, trucks, ice cream vans……
- Anatomy of a press launch: the video (0.500)
- Ferrari 16M Scuderia convertible buyers (0.500)
- 2009 IAA Frankfurt Auto / Motor Show – day2 – Lamborghini Reventon Roadster (0.500)
- 2009 IAA Frankfurt Auto / Motor Show – day2 - Audi R8 Spyder (0.500)
- 2009 IAA Frankfurt Auto / Motor Show – day2 - Maserati GranCabrio (0.500)